Sponsor a Fundraising Event
Be Part of the Recipe for Change!
Help to support our efforts to educate eaters of all kinds about the benefits of cooking and eating in a healthy way. Here are several ways in which individuals, businesses, or organizations can offer their support:
- Financial Donations: This is the most straightforward type of support, where a company or an individual can provide monetary support.
- In-kind Donations: Companies can provide products or services that we need for a program or an event. This include fresh produce, groceries, cooking equipment, or even venue space for an event.
- Employee Volunteering: If your company encourages employees to volunteer by offering paid time off for charitable work, volunteers could assist in cooking demonstrations, teach classes, or help with event setup and tear down.
- Matching Donations: Companies can offer to match donations made by their employees, effectively doubling the contribution to the organization.
- Event Sponsorship: Sponsor specific events, like cooking classes or workshops. In return, your company’s logo and name can be featured prominently during the event.
- Naming Rights: For larger donations, an area or program could be named after a sponsor, ensuring long-term recognition.
- Media and Promotion: Offer to promote the non-profit or event through your channels. This could be via social media, an email newsletter, or even physical banners at other events.
- Collaborative Events: Team up with Eating for Your Health to host collaborative events. This not only provides funding but also can increase the exposure for us both.
- Provide Expertise: Offer your skills or those of your employees. For instance, if you run a marketing firm, you could help with our marketing or PR efforts.
- Host Fundraisers: Host a fundraising event at your place of business or in collaboration with other local businesses.
- Offer Space: If you have a suitable venue, we’d love to use it for our events, classes, or meetings.
- Loyalty Programs: If you run a business, consider donating a percentage of sales or profits when customers mention Eating for Your Health or use a specific code when shopping.
- Scholarships or Sponsorship for Participants: Some participants might not afford the costs associated with attending certain programs. Offering scholarships or sponsorships can help increase accessibility.
- Affiliate Marketing: Collaborate with us so that a portion of the sales from recommended products goes to Eating for Your Health.
- Offer a Platform: If you have a popular blog, podcast, YouTube channel, etc., invite us to speak or write about our mission and events.
- Pledge a Percentage of Sales: For a set period, pledge to donate a percentage of your business’s sales to Eating for Your Health.
- Challenge Grants: Pledge a specific amount but challenge the community to match your donation, encouraging more community involvement.
Remember, any sponsorship, whether big or small, can have a meaningful impact.